What We Do
Clear Guide are Independent Social Workers that provide specialist services to support professional deputies, attorneys, trustees and self-funding individuals.
Clear Guide’s services are used extensively by solicitors in Private Client and Court of Protection teams across Warwickshire, Birmingham, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.
Clear Guide was created by two ex- local authority senior social workers. Our social workers have extensive knowledge of working in the community, hospital and care home environment. Our team have over thirty years’ experience of working with older and vulnerable clients over the age of 18 . We specialise with working with people who have dementia, acquired brain injuries, learning disabilities, neurological disorders, physical disabilities and adults with poor mental health.
How We Can Help You
Clear Guide regularly provide advice on the following issues:
- Completion of Mental Capacity Assessments
- Reviewing care plans/arrangements to check an adequate level of support is in place and ensuring that care costs are proportionate to level of need
- Completion of COP3 forms
- Supporting Deputies to ensure that they are meeting the OPG’s Deputy Standards 2017
- Reviewing Deputyship files before annual court visits to ensure appropriate capacity and best interest decisions have been made.
- Certificate Providing
- Chairing and recording Best Interest meetings
- Continuing Healthcare CHC checklists and Professional CHC advocate service to assist with disputes and the assessment process.
- Arranging the provision of care
- Supporting client’s moving into care
- Benefit Assessments.
Our Mission Statement
Using our extensive knowledge and experience, we work with our clients to maintain or improve independence, improve quality of life and enhance well-being. Regardless of your health, ability, financial status or age, you have the right to life and not just to an existence. Upholding a person’s dignity and independence is of paramount importance to all that we do.